Thursday 29 March 2012

Actor Interview - Ghost

Adam interviewed me as I played the ghost in the film, his questions and my responses are below.


Interviewer - Hello there, whats your name and how old are you?

Me - Hello, My name is William huck and I am 17 years old.

Interviewer - Okay will, so you played the ghost in the film?

Me - Yes, it was really fun being the killer as you get a lot of screen time and your what is remembered the most about the film.

Interviewer - Did you enjoy acting?

Me - I have never done it before so it was a bit pressurised but it became funner later on when I became used to it.

Interviewer - Ah good, What was your favourite scene?

Me - My favourite bit was at the start in the car where you see me sneak up on my Victim.

Interviewer - If you could play another part what would it be?

Me - If anything, I think I would of enjoyed playing the Detective as they are always cool headed characters and they also usually have an important role in the film.

Interviewer - Very cool. How did you find the costume for the ghost?

Me - It was quite an effort to get on and off due to the make up but it made the film look a lot better as you can easily tell I'm a ghost in it.

Interviewer - Do you like the story line?

Me - Yes, its an original storyline, I haven't heard or seen anything similar either which is good.

Interviewer - Yes it is, Do you think they will change the film into a book, or is a sequel lined up?

Me - I think if the film sold well then they would be silly not to sell a book of it as it opens the product to a new market as older people generally seem to read more than watch movies. Also selling a book would also help generate profit which could be used to create a sequel, I'm not sure where the story would go but I'm sure the writers will make a good turn of events if a second is created.

Interviewer - Was this your first time in a big role?

Me - I have never acted before! Let alone a big role, it was a challenge but I'm proud I did it.

Interviewer - Do you think Mine Forever will sell well?

Me - Of course! With such  a good storyline and acting like min, it would be hard not to win an award!

Interviewer - Did you train in any way in order to partake in this role?

Me - No, I didn't train at all, it just comes naturally.

Interviewer - What is your favourite Horror film?

Me - Probably dead silence, its a real classic, the dolls freak me out!

Interviewer - Do you think you will continue acting after Mine Forever?

Me - Maybe, I'm not really sure.

Interviewer - Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment